Consider the comfort of a stretchable, breathable, quick-drying blend of midweight fabrics, including NanoGLIDE™ which acts like climate control by eliminating overheating while simultaneously wicking away heat-robbing sweat. Or the strategically placed arch and ankle supports, cushioned footbed, and ergonomic left and right MotionFit which reduce fatigue for extended sessions.
· 36% Nylon / 26% Polypropylene / 15% Wool / 15% Acrylic / 6% NanoGLIDE™ / 2% Spandex
· Padded Channels Alleviate Pressure and Increase Comfort on Top of Foot
· Quick-Drying and Stink-Proof Polypropylene Reinforced Footbed
· Elastic Arch and Ankle Support
· Chafe-Free Link Toe Seam
· Sock Lock Reinforcements
· DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ Venting Toe Panels
· Ergonomic, Articulated Left and Right MotionFit
· Stay High Comfort Band
The 686 Authentic Smarty Form Jacket. 686 was the first to stick a zip-in, removable fleece liner in a shell back in the day, which still goes by the Authentic Smarty Jacket today. Kitted...
The 686 Exile Pant. a modern taliored snowboarding fit, slim but not restrictive. Featuring 686 InfiDry 15K for an extremely waterproof and breathable pant. Fully Taped Seams 15K Waterproofing 10K...
The 686 GLCR Quantum Thermagraph Pant. Weather in the Pacific Northwest often leaves people soaked to the bone after a day on the mountain. When the snow turns to rain, stay...