686 Iron-On Fabric Repair Patches. Trees and snowboard outerwear have a hard relationship. Repair your jacket or pants with waterproof/breathable 686 patches.
Follow these simple steps when applying a 686 Iron-On Fabric Repair Patch:
- Clean the torn area and let it dry. This will help the patch adhere to the fabric.
- If desired, cut the patch to size. Be sure to leave enough room to fully cover the torn area with at least 1/4 inch of excess.
- Peel off film from the back of the patch and place the patch on your garment. Be sure to apply the patch adhesive side down, fully covering the the torn area.
- Set your iron to Polyester setting. (148°C/300°F)
- Gently apply pressure, only on the patch, for a few seconds and repeat until the patch adheres.